Positive affirmations: Highly Effective to Control IBS

06:22 0 Comments





IBS (Irritable bowel syndrome) is very common health problem and it affects your colon (large intestine). Constipation, diarrhea, bloating gas, abdominal pain and cramping are the common symptoms of this health problem. However, IBS will not damage your colon permanently. Besides, it will not cause changes in bowel tissue, inflammation or increase the risk of colorectal cancer. Depression, stress, poor diet, consumption of unhealthy foods, etc are the common cause of irritable bowel syndrome. So, you can control this disorder effectively if you are able to manage your lifestyle, diet and stress. Here comes the importance of positive affirmations.


Positive affirmations are highly effective for calming and soothing an IBS flare up. If you repeat these affirmations again and again, it will influence your psyche and intestines. The calmness of your intestine depends on your power to control your stress, which can be controlled in a number of ways. However, positive affirmation is the easiest and best method. 


Some Positive Affirmations that Help to Soothe your Intestine

* My bowels are very strong and healthy
* I am strong enough to defeat stress
* I eat only healthy foods
* I always take time to chew my food perfectly
* I will always do only right things for my body
* I always select healthy foods
* My mind and body are free from tensions and it always operate smoothly
* I can control my IBS
* My mind is strong enough to heal my digestive system
* I enjoy eating healthy foods
* I am always concerned about the health of my body
* Healthy intestine is my natural right
 


These are some of the examples of positive affirmations. You can make a list of such positive affirmations. However, you must be very careful while preparing the list. Negative affirmations like "I am unworthy", "I am not able to do anything", etc must be strictly avoided. Positive affirmations are highly powerful and it can change the state of your mind and your mood. These affirmations can also manifest the change you want to implement in your life. However, you must select the best affirmations. If you are not able to find powerful affirmations, you can seek the help of a professional therapist. He/she can help you to uncover the things that are buried deep in your unconscious mind. It is also highly effective for starting a mindfulness meditation practice.


Mindfulness meditation is highly effective for uncovering the patterns of your unconscious thoughts. It is also helpful for categorizing and identifying your thoughts as afflicted, negative and wholesome. Mindfulness provides you the power and ability to accept your thoughts. Then, you can transmute them in the best possible way.


IBS can be a nightmare for you. Terrible stomach pain, constant diarrhea, never ending gas and unbelievable constipation can make your life hell. However, all these problems can be handled in a simple way by using positive affirmations! You are making lots of positive and negative affirmations in your daily life. Unfortunately, most people fill their lives constantly with repeating negative affirmations. This is the root cause of all health problems. Your affirmations can able to shape your general attitude and outlook. It can also influence the overall state of your health as well. Science also proves that your affirmations can influence your overall general health and well-being. So, develop positive affirmations, then you will get the courage to fight against all diseases, including irritable bowel syndrome.

Jess Varkey

Some say he’s half man half fish, others say he’s more of a seventy/thirty split. Either way he’s a fishy bastard.

0 comments: